- Start Date: Tuesday 8th June 2021
- Time: 8:00 pm
- Duration: 6 weeks
- Price: £38
- Location: Online via zoom.
- Tutors: Ustadha Munira (Sisters only)
Nurture your child to grow them in Virtue!
Do you wonder why your child is always argumentative? Or why your child is quiet, reserved and is reluctant to socialise? Or why your child always wants to be centre of attention and lands himself/herself into trouble?
Every child is unique and needs to be understood in order to parent him/her in a way that that will motivate and grow them in virtue. This course will teach you:
• To understand your child’s unique temperament.
• The key to unlocking his/her behaviour and moods.
• How your parental style meshes with that of your child.
• How it impacts your child’s socialisation and discipline.
• How to motivate your child in school, at home and in their social life.
We want to make our homes a place of refuge, as opposed to a storm, where our worries and troubles disappear when we see our children, just as Allah SWT has guided us to ask in this powerful dua:
‘Our Lord! Bestow on us from our spouses & our offspring the coolness of our eyes & make us leaders of the righteous.’ Surah Al- Furqan 25:74
Through understanding your child you will be able nurture him/her into a strong, confident adult.
Click ‘Add to cart‘ at the top of the page, then access the basket to proceed to checkout. Complete your billing details and ensure your email address is correct – we will use these details to register you for the free taster session. Once completed click ‘Place Order‘ and wait to see your order confirmation. Thereafter we will send you log in details for the Zoom session within an hour prior to the course beginning.