Are you feeling disconnected? Do you feel confused on how to navigate modern issues? Are you seeking grounding in faith where you feel there is a void?
The Foundational Diploma in Islamic Studies was founded by Shaykh Zaqir in order to help modern, western Muslims with these issues! Learning these key components of our Faith provides an ongoing boost in Iman and confidence to navigate life as a Muslim in the modern world. Broken down into 3 core areas of focus, the Foundational Diploma will assist you in…
This Course will teach you:
- Fundamental Beliefs
- Spiritual States
- Practises of Islam
In 3 Core Modules (taken in any order):
- Resuscitate the Soul – Current intake, click the link to enrol for your free session today!
- The Prophetic Perfections
- Felicity of Foundations
To help you to:
- Develop a deep connection with Allah Most High
- Navigate core values of our Shariah
- Implement central practises of Islam in our daily lives and worship
- Navigate our contemporary culture in line with Islamic values
- Prepare you on the road to further study
Tap into the guidance of some of the greatest thinkers in our history though the guidance and insight of Shaykh Zaqir and his extensive knowledge of the Arabic language – so that you can take full benefit from the classical texts –
- The Beginning of Guidance – Imam Al-Ghazali
- The Ettiquettes of Islam – Shaykh Abdul Fattah Abu Ghuddah
- The Gift of the Seeker – Imam Abu Bakr Ibn Mohammed al-Mulla al-Ahsa’i
”The foundation course allowed me to gain confidence in my personal practice, allowed me to spread this to my near and dear ones and provided a platform for dealing with current issues that we face on a daily basis by being able to ask questions and clarify misconceptions. Completing the foundation course made me realise the deficiencies in my knowledge regarding essential topics of the religion and created a thirst for knowledge..” Foundational Diploma Graduate.
Gain clarity in an era of confusion – This is not the kind of knowledge you can access on google!
Resuscitate Your Soul – The Beginning of Guidance
Based upon the works Bidayat ul Hidayah by Imam Al-Ghazali.
Are you seeking spirituality in everyday life to revive your soul?
The Messenger of Allah (Sallallaahu ‘alaihi wasallam) said “None of you have truly believed until his inclination is in accordance with what I have brought.”
Living in a time of moral decay surrounded in an atmosphere of spiritual deprivation, Darul Arqam brings to you the opportunity to study the magnificent works of Imam Abu Hamid al-Ghazali (may Allah be please with him) ‘The Beginning of Guidance’.
- Aids individuals with implementing Prophetic etiquettes of everyday life in accordance with the Sunnah.
- Equips students with the knowledge to imbue their daily lives with good deeds.
- Navigate spirituality in a modern age void of spiritual influence.
- Inspires a zeal for spiritual excellence.
- Is brief, yet concise and comprises the fundamental aspects of Islam – a perfect introduction to Islamic etiquettes, understandings and study!
The Islamic Studies Foundational Diploma is taught in a loop format to allow multiple intake of students throughout the year. You can begin at any module (current intake will begin with Resuscitate the Soul) and continue through the programme until each module has been completed – so that you will not duplicate any modules.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for late enrolments (sessions are recorded for all students, so that you can catch up!).
Further Course Information:
Please click the link below to view further information about this course including assessment topics.